Monday, November 5, 2012

A day

I drove myself, to a shopping mall, pondering of what to eat. Too many choice, but I'm not rich, thus the bakery, oven perfections, here I come! Signature Bun in hand, I sat myself, near to the glass pane. I, am for, one loner, who enjoys observing. Being alone, ain't that bad, needless to think, of issues to converse. Sipping my tea, I looked around. How happy a child is, to get an ice cream; How a couple ignore everyone's gaze, entrance only by each other's presence; How a group of boys, looked away immediately, when I caught them staring; How this man walks, as if in a rush for time; How many times, did I see the guard yawn, looking at his watch every now and then, awaiting the comfort after a long day of standing. I finally finish my tea, ready to go, for I too, am already thinking of my bed. A slow drive home, destination reached. Oh my bed, sweet lovely bed. I plopped myself on my cloud like Odyssey, closed my eyes. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Alas, I reopened my eyes, for I could not sleep. This the result, of taking one full cup of caffeine, after the sun had slept, Insomnia loves me so. Yet again, you shall see a walking zombie in school the next day :)

No comments: